Sawyer Mill Charcoal Ticking Stripe Valance 16x72
Dress up your window in country charm with the farmhouse inspired Sawyer Mill Charcoal Ticking Stripe Valance Curtain 16x72 offered by Country Vintage Home. Featuring repeating, black ticking stripes woven into dark creme cotton base. This farmhouse curtain is lined with white cotton to reduce fading and light penetration; finished with a standard 1 inch hem fold at the bottom to complete the farmhouse look.
- QUALITY MATERIAL & CONSTRUCTION: This dark gray and tan kitchen curtain is crafted in 100% cotton fabrics that lend interest and quality to your dining room, country kitchen, or bathroom.
- LIGHT FILTERING: This valance is lined in white cotton to diffuse light and protect your home from the glare of the sun.
- PRIMITIVE HOME DECOR: This cozy ticking stripe valance brings neutral cottage comfort and farmhouse feels to your country home. Complete the look of your home with matching primitive bedding and accessories from our Sawyer Mill Charcoal collection.
- EASY INSTALLATION: slip the curtain rod of your choice through the rod pocket attached or create a soft, elegant feel using the hidden hanging loops that offers a pleated, tailored look.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: For quality care and lasting use, simply toss this valance in your washing machine on a gentle cycle then promptly take it out and tumble dry low. This farmhouse curtain is safe to iron for your convenience after drying.
- LIGHT FILTERING: Lined with white cotton to reduce fading and light penetration
- QUALITY FINISH: Finished with our standard 1" hem fold at the bottom
- SINGLE FABRIC: Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Lining
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket, Hanging Loops
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- Brand: FB-VH
- Product Code: 51930
- Availability: In Stock