Sawyer Mill Charcoal Ticking Stripe Prairie Short Panel Curtain Set of 2 63x36x18
- Brand: VHC
- Product Code: 51305
- Availability: In Stock
Ticking Stripe Curtains
Bring country charm to your window with the Sawyer Mill Charcoal Ticking Stripe Prairie Short Panel Curtain Set of 2 63x36x18 offered by Country Vintage Home. Featuring repeating, black ticking stripes woven into dark creme cotton base fabric. This primitive curtain is lined with white cotton to reduce fading and light penetration and finished with a standard .5 inch hem fold along the inner edge.
- QUALITY MATERIAL & CONSTRUCTION: Our 100% soft cotton ticking stripe curtains lend interest and quality to your bedroom, living room, or dining room. The drawstring ties allow you to customize your window treatment.
- LIGHT FILTERING: Our prairie curtain panels are lined in white cotton to filter light and protect from the glare of the sun.: Our cozy prairie curtains PRIMITIVE HOME DECOR: bring warm farmhouse feels to your country home. The charcoal and tan ticking stripes update your living area in unique yet classy comfort for an all-season style that will last for years to come. Pair these vintage-inspired country drapes with our entire Sawyer Mill collection for a complete look in your home.
- EASY INSTALLATION: slip the curtain rod of your choice through the attached rod pocket, creating a soft gathered look at the top of your window treatment.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: For quality care and lasting use, simply toss this striped curtain set in your washing machine on a gentle cycle then promptly take it out and tumble dry low. This farmhouse curtain is safe to iron for your convenience after drying.
- LIGHT FILTERING: Lined with white cotton to reduce fading and light penetration
- QUALITY FINISH: Finished with our standard .5" hem fold along the inner edge
- DRAWSTRING TIES
- SINGLE FABRIC: Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Lining
- Dimensions: 2 x Prairie Panel - 63" x 36"
- Weight: 1.2 lb
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket, Hanging Loops
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe