Sawyer Mill Charcoal Short Curtain Panel with Attached Patchwork Valance Set of 2 63x36
Bring a Farmhouse mood to your window with the Sawyer Mill Charcoal Short Curtain Panel Set with attached Valance presented by Country Vintage Home. The base is a textured, solid cotton chambray, lined with cotton to reduce fading and light penetration. Attached Valance is detailed with vertical strips of various colors in plaid and striped fabrics. Panel and attached valance are both beautifully trimmed with a burlap natural gathered ruffle.
Country Vintage Home invites you to browse through the other selections in our Country Curtains collection, as well as the many other items in our store. We are sure you are going to find just the right piece or pieces to make your home a Country Vintage Home! Please Contact Us for availability and possible special pricing on bulk orders.
- ATTACHED VALANCE: Valance attached at top detailed with vertical strips of charcoal grey, khaki, and creme plaid and striped fabrics
- CHAMBRAY: Panel underneath complements in a textured, khaki cotton chambray fabric
- LIGHT FILTERING: Lined with white cotton to reduce fading and light penetration
- RUFFLED: Bottom edge of valance and panel trimmed with a 3" burlap natural gathered ruffle
- OPTIONAL DISPLAY: Includes 2 matching tie-backs to pull either one side or both sides of curtain back
- PATCHWORK: Machine stitched, Machi
- Dimensions: L63"xW36"
- Weight: 2.3 lb
- Material: 100% cotton
- Components: 2 panels with matching tie backs
- Header: EASY TO HANG: 3.25" rod pocket wtith lining loops on back for optional hanging
- Colors: khaki, charcoal grey, dark creme
- Care: Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle. No chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron if needed.
- Brand: FB-VH
- Product Code: 45799
- Availability: Out Of Stock