Sawyer Mill Charcoal Patchwork Lined Valance Curtain 19x72
Dress up your window with the Farmhouse inspired Sawyer Mill Charcoal Patchwork Lined Valance Curtain 19x72 presented by Country Vintage Home with its vertical strips of ash grey, creme, black plaid and striped patches. The valance is finished with a hem fold and the bottom and trimmed with a 3" natural burlap gathered ruffle.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Our primitive curtains are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE HOME DECOR: fits your farmhouse home with updated country style.
- QUALITY PRODUCT: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- PATCHWORK DESIGN: constructed with detailed patchwork to add heirloom appeal.
- CHAMBRAY WEAVE: includes fabrics made of multi-colored thread woven into chambray - giving texture and depth to the pattern.
- LINED CURTAIN: lined with white cotton on the back to help control room lighting and reduce sun exposure.
- BURLAP RUFFLES: soft cotton burlap ruffles adds a country chic look to any window.
- LONGER DROP: Ruffle along bottom edge is in addition to standard drop of 16"
- PATCHWORK: Machine stitched, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Lining
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- Brand: FB-VH
- Product Code: 38040
- Availability: Out Of Stock