Sawyer Mill Charcoal Cow Jute Trivet 8
- Brand: VHC
- Product Code: 34352
- Availability: Out Of Stock
The Sawyer Mill Cow Jute Trivet presented by Country Vintage Home is a true "from farm to table" addition to your home. In the center is a farm cow stenciled in distressed black over ivory and surrounded by concentric braids of black, grey taupe, silver, and ivory.
Country Vintage Home invites you to browse through the other selections in our Table Linens collection, as well as the many other items in our store. We are sure you are going to find just the right piece or pieces to make your home a Country Vintage Home! Please Contact Us for availability and possible special pricing on bulk orders.
- FARMHOUSE COW: This trivet contains bleached braided jute center accented with black, bleached, silver, and grey taupe braided border, grazing cow stenciled in center in distressed black
- DURABLE & STRONG: Machine stitching holds braiding together even with increased wear and tear
- REVERSIBLE: Reverses to same as front but without stencil
- BRAIDED: Machine braided, Machine stitched
- Dimensions: 8" Diameter
- Weight: .1 lb
- Material: 100% jute
- Colors: bleached white, asphalt, grey taupe
- Care: Spot clean only, no chlorine bleach.
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your surfaces safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.