Burgundy Check Twin Bed Skirt 39x76x16
- Brand: FB-VH
- Product Code: 9475
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Primitive Bed Skirts
Complete the look of your bed with the Burgundy Check Primitive Bed Skirt Twin 39x76x16 offered by Country Vintage Home. Gathered ruffles and split corners are paired with a timeless burgundy and tan check pattern for a primitive look paired with a touch of country charm.
- PERFECTLY SIZED: a generous 16 inch drop is good for coverage on standard height size box springs. Significant coverage all around your bed frame helps keep unwanted dust from creeping under the bed for hassle-free cleaning.
- QUALITY MATERIAL AND STYLE: our 100% natural cotton primitive dust ruffle is expertly made in India in a woven technique featuring burgundy and tan checks. The classic and timeless design of our check pattern bed skirt easily coordinates with your country bedding and home decor.
- SPLIT CORNERS: the generous length and gathered effect along the entire dust ruffle gives fullness and body to your bedding accessory along with split corners to allow easy positioning of the bed skirt, especially around the posts at the footboard.
- COLLECTED LOOK: pair this primitive style dust ruffle with our entire Burgundy Check collection for a complete look in your bedroom. Including a matching quilt, shams, pillow cases, and a variety of accent pillows. Also coordinates with Burgundy Star kitchen accessories and shower curtain to give your country style kitchen and bath a warm, and relaxing update.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: for quality care and lasting use, simply toss this cotton dust ruffle in your washing machine on a gentle cycle then promptly place in the dryer on a low setting. If you really want to capture the essence of true farm living, let this bed skirt hang dry on a line. Safe to iron for your convenience after drying.
- Hem fold
- White cotton deck
- Finished with split corners
- Single fabric: Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Colors: Burgundy, Dark Tan
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe